• It surely would not apply to us who don't have any cows. Lol
      the idea is for it to be passed on to the meat eaters supposedly to reflect the real cost of eating meat.
    • Rick Myres
      Taxes taxes taxes. Even brass tax. lol
    • ReiSan
      All normal humans eat meat and vegetables, since we are omnivores.
    • bostjan64
      "All normal humans eat meat and vegetables, since we are omnivores." Guess you've never heard of a vegetarian person before.
  • i havent heard about that yet
  • Consumption taxes are generally regressive and it is a fine line before they become a "sin" tax. Are people going to give up beef and eat more chicken until we can offer them some more viable alternative?
  • You used Brietbart as a source??
      I googled something I heard on the radio and grabbed one. There were several.
  • Farting cows like Oprah Winfrey & Meryl Streep?
      Yes them too. Actually they could probably install meters of both ends of those two.
    • we are dough 68
  • I'd like to see him installing a fart-o-meter on every cows ass, then ask him how smart his idea is.
    • we are dough 68
      So says the chap wearing his oversize rubber boots.
    • bostjan64
      Sounds like typical kind of government job to me.
  • not sure what to think
    • we are dough 68
  • He's a farce as a scientist. Let him check on Whoopi Cushion Goldberg and Jessica Simpson for breaking wind excessively.
  • anything to tax us and end global warming.
  • How about fat American, - there's a very large number!
  • He is an actor pretending to be a scientist. He makes a fool of himself often.
    • bostjan64
      "The Cornell aerospace engineer is less qualified than me to talk about science, because he became an actor after a successful career at Boeing," said the amateur actress.