• As a younger teen- Anywhere there weren't any adults! A house with no parents, the woods, the parks and beaches. Sometimes the mall. And we happily walked everywhere haha
      I remember my sister and I walking all around downtown Des Moines when we were just in grade school the two of us and a few of our friends no way I'd let my kids do that now!
      And as teenagers we hang out at the skating rink. Sometimes going every Friday and Saturday night. Lots of fun
  • at home, my parents didnt seem to want us hanging out with friends
      Probably safer that way!
  • We went to drive in restaurants after having gone to the movies (usually at the passion pits). Because most all the girls had curfews we guys would meet somewhere and take off for Mexico and Boy's town to drink a few beers and have sex with the prostitutes. This was back in the 1950s. All that fun is now gone.
      Was there music involved?
  • On the ocean, working everyday I had on the boats.
  • With my ROTC compadres. On the drill field, on the rifle range, at Showbiz Pizza playing video games, playing chess, or with those of us who'd read and discuss books in the library.
      Are you still in touch with any of them? How well do you shoot? Which video games? Which books?
    • Anoname
      Expert marksman way before ever joining the Marines. My two best friends (both named Paul) were in ROT-C with me. Played whatever games Showbiz had at the time. One of the Pauls worked there as a technician. He'd set us ROTC guys up with 30 free tokens per game. I never spent a single quarter yet played all day. Mystery books.
      4/4!?! Shocked and amazed! Thank you! :D
  • at the library a lot
  • Expensive resorts mostly!
      Were you Jonsey on MSN's Q&A?
  • didn't realize I answered already.
      LOL I've done that before!