• Sorry if I seem to be following you. There aren't too many fun Q's to answer and you're asking the more interesting ones right now. I promise I'm not stalking you...............To answer the question : Thick crust. I've always hated the thin New York style.
      Well if I slow down, look over my shoulder, and bat my eyelashes at you, then will you stalk me? Lol
    • Anoname
      Mr Big says hello again.
      :D.
      Dang! I almost forgot to ask you what toppings?
    • Anoname
      Simple eater - prefer just cheese but will also eat with ONE topping of either pepperoni, canadian bacon (aka ham), or hamburger.
      I dunno why thin crust is credited as "New York" style, when every neighborhood pizzeria in New York made a chewy thick crust you could fold in half without it drooping. anyhow, preferred toppings are pepperoni or half black olives half spinach/broccoli.
      Thank you, Anoname. Mushroom, its called New York style because it originated in New York City in the early 1900s, unconventional toppings. I like that.
      BTW, Chicago is not the same as "pizza" in my book. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but it's a whole 'nother thing entirely. If I just want to fill up, I'd rather get a square (Sicilian).
      Square pizza reminds me of school lunch cafeteria food. I know some places do make good square pizza. I've worked at 4 different pizza places with 3 different companies and none of them made square pizza. Now I'm wondering what makes a pizza Sicilian
      I just looked it up. Do you actually eat the anchovies? I can't stand anchovies! I don't even like to pick them off because the salt is still on the pizza!
      I don't care much for anchovies either and I have yet to visit Sicily. In Rome, pizza comes in a variety of toppings and is even made as a long strip and cut with scissors to size. "New York" style is closest to pizza in Napoli, but the tomatoes and cheese there are without compare.
      I use scissors to cut pieces of the crust off the last ten minutes of cooking as an appetizer! But not if I'm serving it to others, of course! Then I use my teeth. That's how you get the whole pizza for yourself! Mwaaaahhhhh haaah haah! Jk.
  • Deep dish, no stuffed crust. I'll usually save the crust for last - if I'm still hungry. I usually order a double mushroom & onion, but when I'm feeling decadent ... I'll go all out and get an "all dressed".
      Again unconventional! Nice! I'm guessing you like yours with beer!
      How did you know ??? : )
      I'm psychic! Lol Psych!
  • Thin Crust organic
      What toppings?
    • Roaring
      buffalo chicken, mushroom,
      What does a buffalo chicken look like?
  • thin, sure sounds good right now.
      I had one today. That's why I asked. What toppings?
  • I'll take deep dish or thin crust but leave of the fishy's I mean anchovies. They taste kind of like sardines which I love but way stronger taste and so blasted salty.
      What toppings do you like?
  • I just love the big deep pan with everything on it (except the fishy's.)
      I don't particularly care for the green bell pepper or the green olives either.
  • For the life of me! I can't remember the kind of. . . . Oh wait. . . it just came to me the pizza supreme. With all the toppings.
      I prefer a meat lovers to a supreme but I also like the 4 cheese. I prefer to make my own, but it's easier to buy them.
    • Rick Myres
      Yes it is easier that is why I go to Pizza Hut for mine. I like the meat lovers too. I don't stay with just one flavor. That would be boring and make me boring too. Lol
      I usually get mine from the freezer section at Aldi but Walmart has the same thing only without the cardboard circle under it. The rising crust three meat for less than $2.75 and it lasts for at least 3 and maybe 4 meals!
  • If by deep dish you mean Chicago style then deep dish, if not then thin.
      what toppings?
    • scubaduba
      I love all kinds of toppings except black olives and anchovies.
  • Deep dish with stuffed crust! Toppings: Extra cheese, bacon, sausage, pepperoni, mushrooms, peppers
  • OMG not deep crust.....if I wanted to eat bread, I'd eat bread.THIN 'N CRISPY pizza crust's the ONLY WAY TO GO..........OK????? LOL :-D
  • Rising crust pizza with only everything on it.
  • I prefer pie pizza or calzone. Pizza alone is just bread with topping for 5 times the price.
      A calzone is just a pizza folded in half and sealed.
  • it dont nnatter to nne, i could eat any of thenn
  • I prefer thin crust nowadays. Mushrooms and olives. Sometimes peppers or spinach or something else green, depending on my mood. I do love how different cities in the USA have unique quirks about their pizzas: I grew up in Detroit, where the pizzas were square and deep with caramelized butter on the crust and with the sauce baked on top of the cheese. I've also lived in Indianapolis, where the crusts were paper thin and cracker-like, round, yet cut into a grid. And now I live in Vermont, where the pizzas are round with medium-thin crusts (with lots of air pockets) and everything is coated in flour before baking, so you get this kind of toasty flavour.
  • Chicago style deep dish for me but unfortunately my wife is from New York and true to her New York style pizza. Most of the rest of the time we get along pretty well.
      Good thing they invented personal pan pizzas for just such occasions!
    • Rick Myres
      The last time I ordered a personal pan pizza it was not like any I remembered from before.