• That I dont know about. I mean if there's a union, they will provide a lawyer, answers, possibly even remedy. Without a union though, it's just a matter of law..and whatever it says....So, me, I'd call a lawyer and ask for an initial consultation (usually free, "to see if you need to hire him"). The trick'd be finding one that specializes in this area. And before you even do that though, googling can find a lot, but it's not my area of knowledge so I cant offer more than that.
    • Boola Boo
      Thank you.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy