• If you have reason to believe that your spouse was married to another person when YOU married them, then you need to report it to the authorities. That's called bigomy and it's illegal. Once you have proof that your spouse commited an act of bigomy, then you can certainly have your marriage annulled.
  • If you cannot prove there was forgery then from a legal stand point there was no forgery.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy