• you have to be under45 yr old have a trade like a dr. nurse mechanic etc my daughter went 5 yr ago and is coming back she cant stand the sun any more she said waking up to strong sun every day is depressing when you open your door your almost blown back into the house because of the heat hope this helps.
  • There are a variety of different visas available. For 'skilled worker' category, see For short-medium term, try working holiday: If you're in a hurry, it can sometimes be easier to start with a simple 'working holiday' visa, and use time here to develop contacts and understanding for a more robust "skilled worker" application. Sometimes skill-sets wont be instantly recognised, so a test may have to be sat.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy