• Matthew 7:1 "Do not judge, or you too will be judged. Luke 6:37 "Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. However, this is the one you should listen too. This is where that Christian is coming from: John 12:48 There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; that very word which I spoke will condemn him at the last day. Is this person a friend? If so, they are worried about your eternal salvation. If they are a friend, they are doing out of love for you, and they are warning you of impending danger. However, if this person is not a friend, they have not earned the right to talk with you concerning these things.
  • Thou shall not judge.
  • "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."
  • Not into quoting scripture. Not good at remembering scripture! What I will convey is that there is a difference between judging a person, and judging their beliefs.....especially if it is a Muslim who believes that anyone who isn't Muslim is an infidel worthy of death. That pretty much pisses off the whole world, for all the right reasons. If they are judging YOU as a person, then that is not right. +5