• Cobra is what you can purchase for about a year (depending on insurance company) if you are terminated from your job until you can get new insurance with a new company. It generally costs you more then what you are paying at your current job. It is also what they offer when your children age out of coverage on your family policy. Cobra is available only from your current insurance coverer and is the same plan you were on before just more expensive and temporary.
  • Check out Federal Government....Cobra Insurance.

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy