• HELLOw there !! I need Comments
  • Does this seem peaceful.
  • The problem is not ISLAM, it is organised religion. Except for buddhism I don't know of any major religion whose deed haven't been tainted with a long history of crimes and hatred. As for the current events in Gaza, well they attest to what I just said. Call it Judaism, Islam or Christianity, they are all the same.
  • sorry this should have been a comment. :-)
  • because in any religion there are fanatic fundamentalists who believe that infidels should be killed. islamic fundamentalists are very visible right now, but the problem is not islam, it's fundamentalism. christianity is supposed to be about peace but look at how many people have been killed in the name of christ.
  • Although I am not convinced that Islam is really the religion of peace and harmony, I don't think it is fair to completely blame Islam for the terrorism in its name. I blame the terrorists for using their religion as an excuse to commit murder.