• The field is pretty much open to you. Depends on what you want to do and where you are located if you need additional licensing. This is such a broad field it is hard to answer your question.
  • just about any place. hospitals, rehab centers, juvenile centers, schools, etc. you can even open your own practice doing therapy. Most of the public assistance SW only have bachelors degree's. Once you reach that masters level, you can do anything and work anywhere.
  • There are many places. There is a great need for licensed MSW people here on the Big Island.
  • Inpatient or outpatient settings; insurance company with behavioral health dept., schools, etc.
  • maybe at the employment office

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy