• In my car, there is a small release switch next to the shifter. it is capped so it blends in.
  • I am answering my own question. I found the release UNDER the panel surrounding the gear shift. Had to take a small screwdriver and carefully pry the panel up from around the gear shift. Then just to the right of the gear shift there is a yellowish plastic pendilum looking part that will easily move while at the same time you take the gear shift out of park.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy