• Definitely cloth. They work better, cause less rash, you don't run out in the middle of the night, you don't have to have smelly diapers sitting around until trash day, they are better for the environment and they are cheaper. What's not to like?
  • if i can get some other service to wash them i would go with cloth and leave the bin outside
  • I think we use Pampers. Seeing I'm the dad, and not the mom, I'd have no idea what it is made of because dads don't change diapers.
  • Sorry, I know that I am not being eco-friendly but I used disposable diapers because of the yuck factor. I could not see myself keeping dirty diapers around until I got enough of them to wash.
  • cloth if at all possible! a case of 40 diapers cost 14.00 on avaerage THINK OF THE MONEY YOU COULD SAVE!
  • Plastic throw those poopy things away. I know I should have picked the cloth for the answer.
      biggest problem I see with plastic diapers is seeing them in parking lots where people have run over the smelly poopy things spreading poop all over the place on car tires. If you are going to use them at least have the courtesy to dispose of them properly!
  • Cloth !!!!
  • I used cloth with all 3 of mine - saved a bunch of money!!! The only time I used plastic was at night, (I didnt' want to have to change the entire bedding) or if we were going somewhere that it wouldn't be convenient to change a cloth diaper.
  • Cloth diapers are excellent for the babies skin. Plastic diapers may cause the baby some allergic reaction and their use is not eco-friendly. The plastic diapers take very much time to disintegrate if ever. Regards.
  • I think the plastic ones are hotter once you pee in them. Oh, you meant for kids!!! Oh. *blink* Never mind!
  • currently underwear.
  • Plastic diaper manufactures do all they can to keep a child in their diapers as long as possible, it makes more money for them. They have convinced parents to keep their children in diapers until they "self-train" it is a profit making ploy. Children should be toilet trained beginning around 14 months and trained by 18 to 20 months. Parents using cloth diapers save money and train their children so they don't have to wash and sterilize cloth diapers any longer than necessary.
  • We use both buy more cloth than disposable. Disposable gives burns and droop poor fit and cause rashes but I still use them. cloth each was made with pul fabric and fleece liner. Cloth is 5$ or less each using flour sack towels at Wal-Mart for a 1$ each making it super cheap. Zip close wetbags help keep the flies away. Disposable diapers are good for on the go or lazy days when diapers are dirty. Cocunut oil is great for rashes and keep skin healthy. It all depends on the parent I believe. Cloth comes in Velcro or snaps fit from birth to potty train but disposable have benefits of not washing yet you have to put solids in toilet anyways if you read the package it's not advised to put a diaper with solids in the trash.
      Cloth diapers in my day were 3 sided. Right over left, left over right, bottom pulled up between the legs and pinned in front with a big safety-pin. Dirty ones rinsed out and put into a porcelain bucket with a lid. About once each day they were washed and boiled. folded and put away until needed. Which seemed to be often.
    • Rose Mystery
      these are modern day cloth diapers and you will see how much different it is now. i have over 200 diapers and wash every 3 to 4 days. no bucket or pins that might poke a child. no plastic pants.
    • Rose Mystery
      http://www.storeofbaby.com/Alva-Cloth-Diaper-Review-Cloth-Diaper-Wraps-Cloth-Diapers-A125C.html link will take you to the different styles that are made now
    • Rose Mystery
      https://images.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?p=alva+cloth+diapers&fr=yhs-mozilla-002&fr2=piv-web&hspart=mozilla&hsimp=yhs-002
  • Plastic is not an absorbent material. If a kid pees in a plastic diaper ( if anybody was dumb enough to make one) its going to run right on out