• im not sure if this is what u mean but if it is its called a pierawet (sp?)
  • I think it's just called a spin. I've never seen Michael Jackson do a pirouette, but the only terms I know are from ballroom dancing and that's probably not what you're looking for either. Moving Rotation, Circular Rotation, Double Reverse Spin or Standing Spin. Torque Rotation,

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy