• you can get an emplyer to petition for you with an i140 and file a labor certification for you.. or you can get married and have your spouse file an i130, i485, i756, i864, g325a, and i131. total cost for second six forms is 1365. if you enter legally, no matter if your out of status you can stay while youre waiting on your green card if a spouse petitions for you.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy