• you need a conveyancer and so will the buyer.
  • Once you have a buyer who has committed to purchase, not just an interested one. If you live in a state that has Title/Escrow companies you take the terms of the deal that you and the buyer have agreed to and set up "escrow". The title company/Escrow company will guide you through the rest of the process. If your state is an Attorney State then you have to hire an attorney to do the legal paperwork.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy