• They need to talk to an attorney and see if they have claim to squatters rights on the land.
  • Go online to the County Tax Assesor Office to see the parcel maps, measurements will be shown. Also, ask neighbors to share copy of survey they just got at closing. This question should have an amicable solution.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy