• If you are talking about the US, then you sure as spit have to pay.....well, either you or your insurance....Ambulance rides are wicked expensive, too.......
  • gee I hope no one calls an ambulance for a cut on the had cause someone will pay dearly for a ride that was unnecessary!
  • Where I live, the ambulances charge about $1,000 for their service. I don't know of any taxpayer provided ambulance. They sent my son a bill when his girlfriend had an emergency, and they applied for Medi-Cal (taxpayer supported) which eventually paid it. They had to meet with the hospital payment center four or five times over the following year, to make arrangements for payment. The amount was reduced by more than half, when Catholic Charities picked up the rest of the bill (and they are not Catholic).
  • It's why they have credit cards and mobile payment systems, kid.
  • Depends on where you live. In my town, residents don't pay for ambulance rides.