• Usually law enforcement has thier equiptment calibrated every year so that if you hire an attorney and they try to challenge that the speeding equiptment in the officers car was faulty they can prove you wrong. If the ticket has a error in how the officer wrote it up you can get off. If you plead guilty it will show up on your Drivers License report. There might be a traffic school that you can go to so as you do not get the points for the ticket on your license but it still will show up on the report. The school will only help you not getting the points added. Sorry but they have us coming and going, good luck.
  • Ask the court if they have some form of deferred program if you have not had a ticket in a while. This may allow you to have the ticket drop off of your record if you do not get another one within a specified amount of time.

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy