• There is also no rhyme for month, ninth, pint, wolf, opus, dangerous, marathon and discombobulate.
    • bostjan64
      Thufferin thuccatash! I never realithed there was no rhytme for month or for ninth! If you take rhyming words as words that end with the same terminal vowel-consonant-cluster, though, there are lots of rhymes for "dangerous." For example, "prosperous." The entire terminal syllable is the same, so I don't know how picky you have to be to not consider that a rhyme. Same for discombobulate. One could use telethon as a rhyme of marathon. For opus, there's lupus, which rhymes exactly, and for pint, well, there's the archaic "atteint," although that one is a stretch since the form is no longer considered standard.
      Yeah, that's what I thought about silver, with the 'ver' The way some songs rhyme words that don't rhyme nowadays, anything goes! (And you forgot the 'th' on wath for was if you were truly lithping) Of course that's just for the perfectionist in YOU.
  • If you want to know what rhymes with any word go to rhymezone.com
  • If you were a Brit, you could say chilver.