• My opinion is get a post office box or consult a mental therapist so they may be able to help you , I would reach out for anyone ?
  • I stayed in 3 different homeless shelters while waiting the two years it took for my case to go to court. I suggest you go to the Food Stamp office and ask the social worker for a list of shelters in the area.

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy