• I'm not qualified to diagnose you. But you probably should see someone who can. And it can take a long time to figure out why or it could be simple but irrelevant. Talk to your school counselor or a mental health professional. They can tell you if you need therapy or just a change in perception.

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy