• I usually just listen to their voice.. ,so I most pay attention to their mouth. I seldom look at their hands, though I do sometimes.
  • Same. I am always looking at their lips, but what can I do! I am a bunny. (It is kind of awkward, let's say)
  • I look them in the eye. Looking at someone's lips means you want to kiss them! Especially if they are licking theirs while they look at yours! Or if they need help I want to help if I can.
    • Jaid
      The eyes can lie, the Bible says out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks
    • Jaid
      People may try to cover up but they will eventually say what is in their heart.
      You can't tell me what I pay attention to when I talk to someone! This is my personal opinion. You can disagree if you wish but you can't tell me what to do, think or how to feel! Back off! Would you like for me to look up about 20 different addresses in The Bible where it says tongues lie? Yeah, well, do it yourself! Maybe you'll learn to look in your Bible before you act like a contentious daughter of Satan!
    • Jaid
      Your so weird
    • Cruiser - IYNGUYCPL
      My wallet
    • Wakko
      Never mind her, Girl Talk, she's quadpolar. :P
  • if theyre nice to rne
    • Jaid
      Are you a group kind of person? I,m mostly one on one..
    • pearllederman
      rnostly one on one
  • I watch their eyes to see if they can look into mine or if theirs are shifty.
      What do you think if they look at your lips?
    • Wakko
      I think they are hard of hearing.
  • Boobage. ; ).
    • Jaid
      Oh yeah? Good luck with that : )
    • Azlotto
      LMAO!...Well, you know.
    • Jaid
      Haha as Siri would say it. Have you ever knock knock joked with Siri? (Speaking of knockers) haha
      You like 'em big, itty bitty titties, or a handful is just right?
    • Azlotto
      @Nadia...LMAO!
    • Azlotto
      @Linda...Nine out of ten guys like big boobs, the tenth guy likes the other nine guys...jk...A handful works for me.
  • Usually their perceived level of intelligence to determine how to respond to them in a manner in which they seem likely to be comfortable.
    • Jaid
      Ah but real intelligence will offend.. that is why real intelligence requires wisdom.
    • Jaid
      Wisdom is the right use of knowledge. You know it,s real intelligence (knowledge) if it can be used right.. some people have knowledge you cannot spend a dime on.
    • Jaid
      Thanks for your answer!
  • What they are saying, what they are talking about.
    • Jaid
      Same here, though now that I,m old a lot of what I pain attention to is verbally nonsense =/