• Hi Archie I mean Linda. I use text messaging. At Twitter is where the one who is a scammer gave me a phone number to text. The one was pretending to be Adam Sandler and asked for my bank account info and told me from the first "If you send me money I'll pay it back". Now why would Adam need my money and why would he give me his phone number?
  • I would prefer private messaging on this site, if only we could have it back. Is it really too much to ask for?
      Apparently! What's wrong with using email? Why does it have to be specifically inside AB? You can make another email just for your AB contacts if you want.
  • Face to face conversation is always better than phones. Phone conversations are better than texting.
      In some cases yes, in others, I disagree. If you're sending instructions to 100 people getting in each person's face is not efficient. And I think texting is less intrusive than phone calls. You don't have to interrupt them with a phone call and they can deal with it at their convenience. Face to face won't work for telling someone at the store to add an item to the list. But generally speaking I agree with you.
  • Daily for my British boyfriend so we can keep in touch through the day till he calls. Also its better than calling sometime so I can text my friends that I am going to be late to meet them:)
  • I do, but I don't like to. I limit my texting to only my daughter and my husband. Otherwise, I prefer good old fashioned face-to-face or an even older fashioned phone call.