• Basically doing something special with that special someone. It could be as simple to roses and dinner or taking them to the movies. The general idea is a card or actions that expresses your sentiments. .
  • I treated it as any other day. I never understood how it started and why the media was so persistent with the advertising. Colossians 2:8 warns us to not be taken captive by the philosophy and empty deception according to human tradition. One of the great advantages of being an independent thinker is that I do not easily become swayed by popular beliefs.
  • Just like any other day. I buy gifts for special friends all throughout the year, so Valentine's Day isn't anything special as far as I'm concerned. The stores don't get to decide WHEN I spend my money!!!
  • Any way I want!! I get my chocolate the day after Valentine's day when it goes on sale.
  • When dating someone, then usually I made quite an effort. Not a HUGE effort, but at least a special dinner (usually a nice restaurant) and a nice gift, to show my appreciation. To be honest, when it was someone with whom I had not yet been intimate, I was always hoping to get something...pleasant in return. (I suppose I was a typical "young buck" in those days.)
  • Since I am single, there is no point in me celebrating Valentines because there is nobody to spend that day with. 😔