• none, cant find a job
      You still pay taxes. You just pay them with someone else's money like me.
  • Tax freedom day is now somewhere in the last half of May. This is the day when all you have made during the year goes to pay your taxes to the government. What you make after is yours to keep. So we are all slaves to the state until tax freedom day.
      I don't make money and I don't pay income tax. Even the taxes I pay are with taxpayer money. I'm a sick leech on the ass of society that should be euthanized!
      NO NO NO!!! you are a child of the living God bought with the love and blood of Jesus Christ. You are valuable.
      If I was a horse I'd have been put down 20 years ago! We're more humane to animals than we are humans! But recently I've gotten the feeling that I'm supposed to use my verbal and persuasive skills to advocate for others who don't have the ability to speak for themselves. And NAMI came to mind as I was keying this. I don't want to, but at least its a purpose.
  • I'm not American (thank God for small mercies) but all that you're going on about is hardly "slave labour for the government". What little tax you pay goes towards roads and schools. As well as other necessities that businesses profit from, but never provide or fix themselves for free. It's corporate welfare that needs to stop as it's money for free to the already rich. Social welfare is hardly the issue.
    • Roaring
      Well said!
      Not true our corporate taxes are some of the highest in the world! That's one of the reasons jobs were leaving this country.
  • Look for something major to happen next Sunday on Nov.11, 2018. I don't know what will happen but something will. This is a day of three 11's. When ever there are three 11's something major politically will happen. Next Sunday will be 11/11/ 2018 (2+0+1+8=11) I would suggest you fill your fuel tanks on your vehicles next Saturday.
    • Roaring
      Who knows it may be a good "happening" although divisive speech in the media and from folks in power are feeding the divide.
      Check out the Economist magazine. Then you figure out if it can be good...It can't be good. 9-11 and the twin towers had over 20 11's found. Also google the number 11 and the occult and the number 11 and freemasonry.
      Actually the response to 9/11 brought this country together in unity and prayer. National pride had a resurgence like I had never seen before! The same happens after disasters, as far as people helping one another and praying for each other. So the way I feel is however God wants to bring us together is o.k by me!