• Yes, it has. He is doing better than I expected.
  • Not at all!
  • Definitely! I didn't pay much attention till people started bashing him. Then I looked up the numbers and while he's an obnoxious loudmouth jerk sometimes and he's still learning how to be POTUS, The numbers show things are getting better for America. Sadly I don't think it will ever be "great again" in my lifetime. What do you think?
    • Anonymous
      Yes, I am all for Pres' Trump & believe the US shall go from strength to strength. Trump has put a lot of people around the world in their place by refusing to pay their bills. Also, he makes me laugh with his non-political talk.
      It's not a toupee! It's my hair! Lol https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2015/aug/27/donald-trump-i-dont-wear-a-toupee-its-my-hair-i-swear-video
  • i dont really have an opinion on him since i dont really know much about him
    • Anonymous
      You do live in the USA, right, also close to Trump Plaza, :)
  • Yes. I knew he would be a better choice than hillary, but am surprised at how effective hes been in certain areas as well.
  • Not in the least. He is secretly killing the USA and bringing us closer to Agenda 21 and Agenda 2030
  • I always thought he was since he enjoyed auto racing. My family met him in atlantic city years ago,they said he acted like a real human,not a robot.