• Have you tried ear plugs? Just keep calling the police if it's after 10 pm. I just turn up my music, but that doesn't work for you.
    • pearllederman
      i hear it anyways even with earplugs
  • Do you have a phone? Dial 911!
    • pearllederman
      ive already done that
  • I live in the same county as you. No need to name it here though please... keep calling the police. After 3 noise violations (with a fine that increases each time) the city will fine the owner of the property along with the tenant. Since you already called once and it still continued, they have proven themselves to be inconsiderate jerks. So I wouldn’t confront them in person or let anyone know you are the caller. Don’t put yourself at risk
    • pearllederman
      what do you mean by you live in the same county as me, are you someone i know? not sure if they have email on here but if you want to email me mine is, if you want to email me there since this probably aint the place to talk about it like where i am and stuff. mostly wondering if youre someone i know. especially since you said youre in the same county.
    • AskingForaFriend
      No, sorry. That was weird of me to say and I didn?t mean to be creepy. You mentioned your area once here in an answer and I remembered. I don?t know you though. Good luck with the noise
    • pearllederman
      guess i was wondering if you were someone i knew
  • I hate to use the word but its true,that;s ghetto behaviour. I live in one and its potluck who gets put by you since many skip out on rent.Calling the police here can endanger your life. Somehow you need to become friendly with them like I did to most here.Eventually,you can mention it and usually they say sorry,I didn't know.The neighbours asked my sister.She said I'm deaf..So they laughed,now I get along good.
    • pearllederman
      i know but its not really cool to wake people up in the middle of the night
  • For some reason both barrels of a 12 ga. shotgun quiets a noisy audio quickly after the initial boom of the shotgun! Of course not aimed toward the person but at the equipment only.
    • pearllederman
      cant do that, i'll get in trouble
    • Thinker
      Well it would shut up the noise anyway. Your'e not killing anyone just the noise machine. Put it out of its misery and be done with it.
  • opps again
  • Speak to him! It is so weird, you haven't mentioned that you asked this person yourself to turn the music down.
    • pearllederman
      i left him a note asking him to turn it down
    • pearllederman
      hes in jail now so i dont have those issues anymore

Copyright 2018, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy