• probably, cant remember exactly when or why
  • Oh sure, and I own it. I know when I should and should not be, and have no problem with those who have sticks up their arses.
  • No,i never heard of this in my life.
  • No I'm not. You are.
      LOL that was a very immature answer. I'm rubber you're glue. Whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you! Na na na boo boo! lol And you are permanently banned from my fort!
      No I'm not. You're banned from mine.
      That's it! I'm going to my cry closet!
      I'm going to mine first.
  • I stuck my tongue out at them and then blew a raspberry. I don't have a fort anymore - This pretty girl came along and convinced me to get married. I wanted it to be a pirate fort one day and she said no. She told me that the rules change when you get married and she took over. Who knew . . . That's OK. I found out that there's lots more fun stuff to do than play pirate.
      "Rape the robber" is a good one to play. You just gotta be careful coming in the window. I fell and twisted my ankle.
    • tominhouston
      lol
  • Yes indeedy and I threw a temper tantrum. That showed' 'em.