• There are many aromas that can trigger childhood memories. A long forgotten taste of something can do it to me as well. Last year I stumbled across some old style black licorice while shopping. When I smelled the licorice through the package, I had to buy it. When I got home and tried it ... the taste of it was like melting the years away until I was 10 years old again. Recently I came across a brand name of pies that I'd never seen before and decided to give the blueberry a try. When I opened the box the aroma started melting away those years again, and the taste took me right back to my grandmother's kitchen.
    • we are dough 68
      You shouldn't be sitting in it anyway, your loin cloth will get ..stinkier.
    • we are dough 68
      That's only because of your accent. They think you're Canadian. LOL
    • we are dough 68
      Polite, beer drinking, hockey fans who make the best maple syrup to put on crumpets.
    • we are dough 68
      Yeah ... that too.
    • we are dough 68
      "Mighty" ? (sorry for the 5 minute delay .. I was rolling on the floor laughing) For the most part we love, respect, and support our English brothers and sisters, along with the monarchy, it's history and traditions. Just yesterday, and every year (at this time) since 1845, we have celebrated "Victoria Day", in honor of Queen Victoria's birthday. We will continue to do so, even though she is no longer the longest reigning monarch in British history. And what a colorful and interesting history it is. That being said ... we're still pissed at you for selling us those leaky, junk submarines that all had to go into dry dock for major reworks. You drive on the wrong side of the road. How in the world did you ever conclude that the rear storage area of an automobile should be called a "boot"? We question the sensibility of a nation who drinks warm beer and brag about eating something that sounds more like a sexually transmitted disease, "Spotted Dick", made from suet, the stuff we put out for the wild birds. Then there's that other gem the English love to eat at any occasion... "Marmite". That stuff smells as bad as a tannery on a hot summer day. On the upside ... Benny Hill made us laugh, and we know that not all of you (but more than half) act the way Monty Python would portray the English. The proof of this can be witnessed any day that parliament is in session. Coronation Street has been on the TV since 1960, and amazingly enough ... has a very large following here in Canada. You had enough yet, or would you like some more ? : P
    • we are dough 68
      You're so easy. I knew that crap (truth) about Corrie St. would get you.
    • we are dough 68
      I've actually been on board of one of those submarines (truth). Please understand . when I say ... "No fuckin' way !!!".
    • we are dough 68
      Oh yes you're right. I'm so sorry ladies, transvestites, gays & lesbians.
    • we are dough 68
      Since when do you need a special invitation ?
    • we are dough 68
      A little short, were you ?
    • we are dough 68
      That's odd, most of them go to Florida for Spring Break.
    • we are dough 68
      Mine either.
    • we are dough 68
      None left, we BBQ'd the last one yesterday.
    • we are dough 68
      There's a bit of macaroni salad, and some coleslaw. I threw out what was left of the Caesar salad, because it doesn't keep well.
    • we are dough 68
      No, it means the salad spoils overnight, and the rabbits won't even eat it.
    • we are dough 68
      No, it's all sticky and mushy. Just like your underwear.
    • we are dough 68
      fifteen what ?
    • we are dough 68
      Yeah and I had to tie up my shoe laces, comb my beard, trim my eyebrows, and clip a few nose hairs. But I'm ready to go now. Bye.
    • we are dough 68
      Of course I can tie my own shoe laces, or else I'd be doing more trippin' than a 1960's acid stoner. You're a weird-dough !
  • cant think of any right now
    • we are dough 68
  • oil and exhaust fumes. all the auto races I went to,
      I went to the drag races once with my boyfriend when I was a teen, was sitting on the bleachers behind the strip the car was spinning its tires and slung a hot pebble up into the leg of my shorts and when I jumped up it pressed the rock against my leg and burned it bad!
  • The smell of a bus station. I just now saw the part of why. It's because of riding the Greyhound buss a few times.