• Rebellious? Some angels went through that!
  • Sadly that's my niece who is that way. She get mad fast and forgives very slowly.
  • She evidently doesn't know the Law of Love given us by Jesus Christ. Matthew 22:36-40. There are way too many people who claim to be Christian yet they do not know the first thing about being so. Most churches do not teach the Law of love they only tickle ears.
    • Rick Myres
      You are right. She does not show love I try to stay away from her. She is in her mid 30's. Like you said too many claim to be Christian. I used to think I was one for many years until God called my name. Since then I have learned I would rather say I am a born again Christian and not just say I am a Christian as before. But I and my brother was taught to treat people right where she has not. I had this discussion with my brother to no avail. Oh well.
      I understand totally what you are saying, I consider myself a born again Christian and also a Liberated Christian. I am liberated from the lies of the church that has ruined the lives of untold millions and turned millions away from the Lord God and Jesus Christ.
  • I could care less what believers do. As long as they stay out of my business I stay out of theirs.
    • Jenny_Rizzo
      You could care less? Then you do care a little. The actual words are, you could not care less or couldn't care less as in, you don't give a you know what.
      Mircat, I pray the Lord God will teach you the truth so you will care. Bless you.
  • I'd say that person is an "impostor." James 1:22 "But be ye doers of the Word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves."
  • (Matthew 7:21)
  • I'm not God, possibly forgive him!
  • that theyre a hypocrite
  • apparently there are a lot of people who are confused about the definition of a Christian so I'll post the webs definition for you all.: Chris-tian adjective relating to or professing Christianity or its teachings. noun a person who has received Christian baptism or is a believer in Jesus Christ and his teachings. ****** Nowhere does it say these people are perfect and no longer sin. And anyone who claims to be a Christian and stands in Judgment of another person has something for which to repent. Please excuse me I need to repent.
    • Vittorio 'Sam' Manunta-Lowell
      I'll forgive you just this once! LOL
      And I'll forgive you 7 times 70 times. But that doesn't mean I'll do it thoroughly and immediately. Lol it also doesn't mean I won't get angry and say mean things far too often. I do. I'm human I sin. The process of sanctification is a long and arduous one! I was raised by heathens! And I got a late start. Its not an easy transition to make! The body is weak!
    • CelesteLeeFKAC*
      That was the most awesome answer,and thank you for that! I needed to read those words. :D
      Thank you.
    • Vittorio 'Sam' Manunta-Lowell
      Linda, if I told you that my mother converted to Catholicism because something occurred in a retreat she attended. When she came back to Rome she asked for an audience with the Pope. To her surprise, the Pope told her "I'm Pope, and haven't experienced what you did"
      Many people have revealing experiences. I've had my own! I've also seen great humility in many great men of God! But I'm not sure what your question is.
      Linda, I too had one of those experiences that left no doubt in my being the Lord God is real and so is Jesus Christ. I was an atheist before and laughed at God and the Bible. What happened to me left no doubt and it was not an accident or bad occurrence but what happeded sure made a huge difference in my life ever since.
      Amen! But im still human and make, mistakes that's why I'm so thankful for the process of repentance!
  • Far as forgiveness I always forgive right away and never take back that forgiveness. That way I do not hold a grudge.
  • Like most people they are self serving hypocrites.
  • their life was not in order. They were not prepared.
  • They must be in Biblical terms the opposite of Christian, which is evil. But who decided that what is in the Bible is God? Good is spelt with 2 Os'.
  • My friend this is called being a hypocrite. This is what the Scribes and Pharisees were. Jesus fearlessly denounced the religious leaders​—their murderous attitude showed that their real father was the Devil. (John 8:44) Strengthening John’s earlier warning, Jesus called them “offspring of vipers” and asked: “How are you to flee from the judgment of Gehenna? For more information on this subject please visit jworg.