• "If you want to change the world, start off by making your bed." - Admiral William McRaven https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6OoCaGsz94
      I can't watch videos on my phone 😞 is that a yes?
    • Hardcore Conservative
      Absolutely I do. And so do my kids.
    • Hardcore Conservative
      Admiral McRaven says in this video that simple things, like making your bed, are little accomplishments that everyone should strive for. The first little victory of the day, so to speak. And to keep working on those little victories throughout the day and your life.
  • not really unless someone is coming over, besides i dont even have a bed anymore thanks to those bugs, ive been sleeping on the couch so there isnt much to it then
      when is your treatment so I can pray for good results?
    • pearllederman
      on the 28th, i dont see them much anymore, i think when they took away my bed some fell off and i think i killed most of those
    • Rick
      Too bad I can't give you a thumbs up Pearl.
  • I took an extra mattress off mine this morning and now it is so much easier to do. And not have to climb up on it.
      Is that a yes or a sometimes?
    • Rick
      Oh I forgot to say yes. Me sawwy. Lol :)
  • Sure!
      (Linda looks with sideways squinny eyes like she's not sure she believes that one!)
  • Yes before my 2 mile walk
  • Like clockwork.
  • Only when I change the sheets
  • No. I am not a good carpenter. Some Amish guy made mine some 10 years ago. He also made the end tables. Beautiful craftsmanship by Marvin Yoder, Sugarcreek, Ohio.
    • Hardcore Conservative
      I know Marvin. Excellent carpenter.
  • no, i dont even have a bed anymore thanks to those bugs, ive been sleeping on the couch
  • Never By the time I get too it it's time to get back into it
  • Yes, and I sleep in it.