• i want someone to hire me as a christmas present
      What kind of Christmas present would you be?
    • ARTICFOX700
      Just out of curiosity leaderman have you ever put in time working on resumes connecting on LinkedIn answering job ads? I sent out at least 30 resumes a day and got 3 hits what is happening with you?
      Have y'all tried indeed.com ?
    • pearllederman
      ive tried that , it hasnt worked for me
  • An iPhone X! (Wishing) But more on a healthier side I would love to receive a gift voucher from www.DoorstepOrganics.com.au because I am into organic food lately because I need to watch my diet for health reason. So yeah, health is wealth matters as opposed to iPhone X. So friends if you're reading this just ahem, ahem give it to me! Hahaha.
  • Yup as long as I have my wallet!
  • A house! (looking into the crystal ball)
      I had someone offer me a house for taxes. But I can't maintain a house much less renovate one! There was a time when I could. But I'm old now.
  • I won't get what I want but it would be nice to get what I need. My vehicle is becoming a money pit. A new vehicle would be great. Something with one of those screens on the front of the dashboard that shows the map. That I need really bad. Picking up my phone to view the route and traffic is distracting and many times i hit a button or two then need to fool with the phone to get it back on track.
  • BAAA HUMBUG!!!!!
  • a digital camera will I get it no, lucky to get a card
  • Sure, I wrote to Santa a few months ago!
      I'm more persuasive in person!
    • Vittorio 'Sam' Manunta-Lowell
      Sure you are!