• Maybe if you used a computer instead of a phone, you wouldn't have all that stress or the problem ?
      It happened on my laptop several times too before the hard drive crashed. This is the second time I've had to reset a phone.
  • As an IT consultant, resetting devices for contracts and staff is pretty much routine work. But it's usually user incompetence or device quality at fault. If you're having to reset a lot, then get a better phone or invest in some training to learn how to use it better.
      That was my laptop. I've only reset my phone twice. Once when it was given to me and now. And yes, it was my fault. Thank you though!
  • i had to do it one time with my tracfone but i was on the phone with the person that does the tracfones and they took me thru the steps, maybe you should call up the phone company and ask them to give you directions
      oh that's sweet! I think I've got it figured out for the most part I just need to enter my phone numbers back in.
  • Not at all. I have a backup on my computer. It will reload all my contacts and appointments in a minute.