• Yes !
      Would you believe me if I said I had you in mind when I wrote this question?
      Yes ! As much as we might view things from a different angle, I believe you. Were you expecting any other answer from moi? ("moi" is french for me. sexy eh?: )
      Very sexy! I know moi. And I know je t'aime mon amour aime-moi, chèrie! oh yeah juste là! Juste comme ça! Oui! Teach me more!
      I faked it! Could you tell? Lol! I used an online translator! But I did know moi, chèrie, and amoré. And I do want to learn more!
      Yes I could tell, use a better translator .. the one you're using spells wrong..
      Answerbag did that
  • You're so hot you need your temperature taken...... with an beef thermometer.
      I'm not nearly as stupid as you assume I am. Are you even aware there's no such thing as a 'beef thermometer'? Are you even aware that the lowest temperature registered on a 'meat thermometer' is 140 degrees? Are you aware how easy it is to see through you're not very veiled attempt to call me a cow without actually calling me a name? SMH. Are you even aware that I don't give a rat's tail with half its hind quarters what you think about me? Do you realize that if I was as disgusting of a human being as you are to me I would go around to all your answers and make rude comments on each and every one of them just as you've done me since the day I arrived on this site? But frankly I'm better than that. And you're not worth the time or effort. Still praying for you though, and praying I can see you through God's eyes because he sees good in everyone and frankly I'm still looking.
  • its just me
  • Well it can't be me an articfox? Must be you besides your the one with the crazy lizard running around your house and they like it when it's warm, or even hot