• noone should be judging anyone
  • My judgement says not -- one in the same.
  • Many misunderstand the verse saying judge not or be judged taking it to mean not to judge at all; it means not to judge hypocritically as in not seeing our own faults and criticize someone doing or having an attitude the same as you. Jesus did not say we should never make a judgment about right and wrong.
      I'd have to look up the address and the exact wording but I'm pretty sure it says judge not lest ye be judged and whatever measure ye mete shall be measured unto you again. Which I think means whatever measurement you use to judge others is the same measurement God's going to use to judge you . Thank you for your comment.
    • dumdum
      And this is a direct quote from Jesus or one of the third-person accounts which makes up the bulk of the Bible? Do all agree with you interpretation? Appreciate the pertinent verses. Thank you.
    • Rick
      You're welcome to you both Linda and dumdum :) God is the one who gives me the words to say by way of His speaking to my spirit and media about God's word.