• Actually it is right on the New World Order schedule. The power elite families, all 13 of them have been controlling it for a long time. Nothing happens anywhere in the world without their hand in it. Read the book: "13 Satanic Bloodlines: Paving the Road to Hell" It will tell you exactly why things are going as they are.
  • definitely
  • 9-9-2017 [Luke 4:5 And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. 6 And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.] "Delivered unto me," get it? Satan is the god of earthly authority. Satan's methods of attack are detailed in the book of Job: diseases, natural disasters, and attacks by other people.