• There are many in electronics and aviation in particular. This includes radar and hover craft and other such equipment. Many more I don't even know of.
      I was just going to go answer some of your questions but you don't have any! What's up with that?! Will you please ask some questions so I can answer them?
      LOL Sorry Linda but I ask very few questions because most of what I would ask others have already asked or my questions would be so far over most people's heads they would not know what I am asking. OK I will ask one here. Do you believe the Lord God approves of polygamy in both the OT and the NT?
      I think God approves of polygamy when it's legal, and when those involved choose it for themselves.
      Did the Lord God ever say it was illegal? Did he ever chastise any of those in the OT for having multiple wives? He could have clear back to Jacob when he married both Leah and Rebecca but He never said a word. Likewise He never said anything in the NT. Polygamy has always been legal in the Bible. It is man and his laws that has made it illegal.
      We're also taught to obey the laws of the land. Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's.
      Beaker! I missed you! Big hugs!! And Ice man is exactly the reason I asked this question
      Did y'all ever play that game of Miniclip 8 Ball?
      Go brush your false teeth Beaker, you've got a bad case of verbal diarrhea, and it's running down your chin. You know you get weak knees when I take out my cue.
      Lmbo!
  • Getting South Canada after it failed under Trump.
      You really think Canada would want it? Lol
  • Justin Trudeau's very hot butt!!!!!! - sigh - ummmmmmmmmmmm
  • Great beer & beaver. : )
  • The Black Brant.
      The goose or the rocket?
    • Lilo Avli
      Yes.