• Maybe not politicians but more so those who are willing to do almost anything for monies.. And I'm talking of grown adults also.. They'll pant like a dog if the price is right...
      They should be changed frequently and for the same reason?
    • RareCatch
      I think most elected officials are full of dog dirt!! Sept. 21 2017
  • not really
  • Yes, they are also like lobsters. They turn red when they get in hot water
  • Nope. Politicians are simply the warts and all reflection of the people they serve. After all, they voted them in!
      And continue to do so, year after year.
      Actually just a little over 50% of the citizens even bother to vote.
      And I would label most of them as uninformed.
  • Yes I do, and I'm pretty sure I know where you got this one, but, sorry green eyes... you blew it because not everybody is a fan of, or knows the works of Mark Twain. You should have given the entire quote and then, in your usual style, ... asked if anybody agreed or not.
      Everyone who comes here should know how to do an internet search.
      I think it's safe to say that "Everyone" who comes here already knows how to do an internet search.... and that has nothing to do with you misquoting Samuel Langhorne Clemens.
  • Surely you don't suggest politicians are full of shit. :P
      And it doesn't take long till they start to stink and should be changed often!
    • Wakko
      Yeah, but hard to do when you have those who love to wallow in it. -__-
  • T thought that was a joke about bosses long ago.
      That works, too!
  • Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies. - Groucho Marx