• Have the brain removed . A lot of ladies walk around without brains. (It's the new fashion statement)
    • Mr PantsFellDown
      LOL. I've been struggling to make sense of her thoughts. But..she's interested in what 17th century "philosophers" thought about emotions. When you try researching that, you run into the need for use of a dictionary every tenth word. And you end up realizing, it's all just a Rube Goldberg machine, for the mind. It's something privileged kids would do, because they've never had to consider a need to earn money or do anything useful. WHAT use does philosophy have in real life?, I want to ask her. Along with, "Can I please pull off your pants, and if nothing else take them home with me? (I'll bring them back unwashed. I swears.)" *blink* Well..maybe I shouldn't ask THAT. I know, I'll just see if she wouldn't mind a nudist lunch and some "friendly photography". No one could refuse free photography!!! And just to show her I'm friendly, I'll start by "returning the favor". *clicks shot of Johnson* *puts it in an envelope with her address on it* There! That oughta' convince her I like her! *blink* *blink blink blink* ..Em...do you guys know anything about having to speak to a court-appointed psychiatrist? Maybe the name of a good lawyer? Oh, never mind, just a stray thought. *puts stamp on envelope* There! *heads off to mailbox*
    • Anoname
      You'd better double check the address you sent the snapshot to.
    • Mr PantsFellDown
      The address is simple. It's Grade 2..., no wait, it's The College Faculty... (I always get those two mixed up. It's okay, someone will get it...
    • CharlieAgain*
      Lol that's so funny. All I can do is laugh now except for stuff at the back of my mind keeps popping up! 😃
  • Tell her you love her and ask her to marry you. Donald will be your Best Man for a small appearance fee and your Soul.
    • Mr PantsFellDown
      Is it really love, if all I've seen of her that so enthralls me is her magical sit down place? (((And why do I feel compelled to offer to let her use my face as a chair? Is that normal? That's probably not normal. After all, I only have two legs, so I wouldn't make a good chair! hmm...
  • Admire her from afar.
    • Mr PantsFellDown
      *sigh* I does!
    • Mr PantsFellDown
      In my dreams she actually admires me...she's all "Oh old guy! Old guy! (and then I cant type the rest of what she says here *blush* *blink* *blunk* (But at the end of the dream, she drops her book.)
      Are you on medication?