• On the surface like most people think he was a good president. If, however, you research his work in the back ground while president you will soon find many of the things he did were leading toward the One World Government just as those before and after him.
      A bit of trivia: Reagan was the only president to have worn a Nazi Uniform.
  • He was a good contortionist....
  • I don't remember him very well. Just the sound bites like "Tear down this wall."
  • I thought he was one of our greatest.
  • Accidental 2nd post.
  • He was the beginning of the end.
    • Mr PantsFellDown
      I actually wrote a nice little history lesson for ya, because I was there, and to know about Reagan is to know what led to today. But my cat stood on my keyboard and it vanished. Ah well. Reagan started all the lying and brainwashing and over-spending that led to that party having total control now. God help us. Americans are too stupid to say no to being robbed and tricked by mean people with evil designs. (I could be nice, and instead of saying "stupid", say that they're ignorant and willing to parrot nonsense to PRETEND they know stuff. And that would be quite true. It's what supports a party that fleeces us. (Although it's also true that the FBI director pulled a dirty trick which cost Hillary the election and put Trump and all those republicans in recently. So we must also cite corruption as causing our predicament. Me, I'm just waiting for the giant Trump faces to start going up on sides of buildings, and for the new law that says opposing him is punishable by death and internment. But....Mr Pants watched a Hitler documentary recently so it MIGHT be affecting my perception.... or was that a Donald Trump documentary? No, Reagan!! Okay I don't know. They all seem the same to me. Let's play marbles. We'll use yours. I seem to have lost mine. (Perhaps the cat stood on those too). :|
      Why did your cat vanish after standing on the keyboard....?
    • Mr PantsFellDown
      lol, time portal. (I probably should keep it a little further away from where the cat walks. It's ok, when we get to next week, there he'll be standing on my keys still, purring and talking about killing the...oh, no NOT talking about things I must do. Yea, that's what I meant to say. *shifty look again* *waves watch at you* "You didn't read any of this. You were in the kitchen the whole time, looking in compartments for fruit.."
      Trying to find your stash of pills and black and white photos.....
  • I thought at best he was the homeopathic remedy for the foolish notion that trickle down economics benefits all. Well, looks like we needed stronger medicine.