• In school once we had printed images using a printer and normal standard paper, then used some type of white glue-like substance and applied it onto the printed image, then applied the side with the glue-like substance to the fabric and then when we removed the paper by using water to scrub it off the ink had stuck to the shirt, I prefer this method but I have no idea what the name of the glue-like substance is, if anybody knows this method and knows the name of the thing that looks like Pva let me know, thanks! Training to Beat T-shirts

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy