• Sure would I like to fly~I was a door gunner in the service! Heights don't scare one bit. Dec. 14
      Heights don't scare me either, but my hat is off to you sir and I'm (Educated guess) going to guess you flew in a "Huey". That would have been a thrill and a half for me. In as much as I've flown in Sikorsky's - it just ain't the same. I was Navy. : )
  • Where I use to live we would see them regularly and I'm sorry I didn't pursue going for a ride then. The only time I've seen them in recent years is when I've been trucking out west, early in the morning.
  • I'd like to, but I've never been. Another thing for the bucket list.
      Yes, exactly, once again thank you Bill. : )
    • Mr PantsFellDown
      Ooh, just added that to mine. Right after "hookers, motel room, and camera"......I added "balloon ride". :D Sounds both thrilling yet peaceful. Could be interesting.
  • I'd love it! Especially if I could catch a sunrise or Sunset up there
      Sunrise maybe, but I wouldn't want to be up there after sunset.
      Not much after. It might not be safe
  • 7-2-2017 When I was younger I felt like that was less excitement than I could stand. Now I don't have the patience.
  • Can I wear my kilt and my suspenders ?
      They won't let you on if you don't.
  • Hell yes! Done it twice. It's just so expensive I have trouble finding others to go with
      Cool, about the ride that is. How much did it cost you ?
    • AskingForaFriend
      The first time was around $200, and the second time was around $250 per person. That was 10 and 5 years ago. Both times was a shared ride with other people besides me +1
      Thanks. I guess it's one of those things you have to do at least once in your life.
  • I have not yet, but it is on my bucket list!
      Me too, but now I'm not sure I can afford it.
  • no thanks, ive heard of people getting hurt in them
    • Mr PantsFellDown
      That's why you wait until youre old. Then, if you fall out, you can just say "Oh well" or perhaps"Finally!" :D