• Being born in the sign of Scorpio, I cannot really answer that question, but I know that I am able to adapt to almost everything if necessary, or accept it and live with it. Best thing is not wanting too much, I guess.
    • Nosmo King
      I don't ask for the world, Whitehair. I'm sure other people want more than I do. At least I never expect people to deviate from their star signs or conform to something they were born to react against. Would you believe some people actually expect those things from me? The mind boggles.
  • There isn't one. We're all like sea divers lost in space.
  • We'll just have to make the best we can of it. Lol:)
    • Nosmo King
      That won't be easy, Crazychick. I fear the world is doomed.
  • Go fishing?
    • Nosmo King
      Aquarius wants us to stop that as well, officegirl.
    • officegirl
      How so sir?
    • Nosmo King
      Using the term "fishing" symbolically, we Pisces people "fish" for what the rest of the world discards. We collect other people's cast-offs. Aquarius doesn't like that, they scorn the very idea of collecting things, and they always think of ways and means to thwart us.
    • officegirl
      Not sure how they could stop you. Just collect things if you want. You are taking that stuff way too seriously it seems to me. But I don't know - I've a Scorpio sun.
    • Nosmo King
      Aquarius has ways and means of stopping anything they disapprove of, officegirl. They are forever inventing new laws especially designed to thwart what Pisces wants. I don't think I've been taking it seriously enough over the years. I also wouldn't have thought you were a Scorpio, most of your postings I've seen suggest you are more like a Libra. Lol:)