by RosieGHM Jetpacker on March 7th, 2013

RosieGHM Jetpacker

Question

Help answer this question below.

Is true important enough that you're always you? If you took requests to change from a few how would you feel about you? Why?

Answers

Answers. 3 helpful answers below.

• by Shunyata on March 7th, 2013

Shunyata

I would not keep the company of people who want to change me.
    change is always about self, and not "making them out there change.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by aspgirl21 on March 7th, 2013

aspgirl21

It depends on a few things. If it were my mum and she was worried about my health, I would likely follow her advice. But if it were my stepmum commenting on the clothes I wear and insisting I dress "like a normal person" (she did say that to me once), nowadays, I'd tell her that I won't change the clothes I wear just because SHE doesn't like them. If I were really angry, I'd tell her to mind her own business. I may have been weak-willed as a child and in my teens, but I'll never allow anyone to have power over me ever again...

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by The Unknown Unknown on March 7th, 2013

The Unknown Unknown

Change should be because it's something you want to change about yourself not something others try to force on you.

No comments. Post one | Permalink

Want to attach an image to your answer? Click here.

Did this answer your question? If not, then ask a new question or create a poll.

More Questions. Additional questions in this category.