The Answerbag question #2244152 page is not available at the moment. Queued for spidering. Please check back soon.

Ask your own question!

Trending Categories

This Week's Leaders

Popular Questions

Help please. My friend is in trouble and I don’t know how to help her, she’s going through so much and she’s only 11. She’s an internet friend, so I just don’t know how I can help her over text. Here are her words, sorry it’s really long “It's not fair. I feel like I'm being neglected by my mom but I don't know. It's just.. Ugh. We're 11 and 12 and we haven't learned how to do laundry yet. Our mom doesn't do our laundry either. Yeah our washer is broken but there's a laundry mat not far at all from our house. But she still doesn't wash our clothes and she actually knows how to-- But like, she just lets our 61 year old grandma who is really weak and has asthma and lives in a hotel do our laundry?? When she can literally just take it to the laundry mat and do it herself Okay second off We're not getting an education since November. She pulled us out because we were being bullied but we never started any other type of school.. We haven't seen a doctor or dentist in TWO YEARS. Wtf. Make us an appointment mom A lot of times I overdosed on albuterol because..suicidal thoughts. Sadly I never died but, she didn't even take me anywhere to get help any of the times I overdosed? And she knew I overdosed? Like this has been going on for months and months. I can only have 4 puffs of albuterol in 24 hours-- I keep taking around 20-50 puffs of it in less than 5-10 minutes. Why haven't I died already?! Albuterol overdose can be fatal. It can lead to cardiac arrest or even death which is my goal. Next time I should use my whole fucking inhaler. Whenever I overdose I start feeling all shaky and weak and dizzy..and my head starts throbbing..and it gets hard to breathe and it feels like my heart is beating way too fast.. And I can't form coherent sentences and my vision gets all blurry.. I need help. She doesn't understand. All the times I overdosed, cried for no reason, yelled over nothing, felt sad and fatigued for hours and hours. She hasn't taken a fucking hint. The other day I told her I was having suicidal thoughts and t