• According to Federal Cure, a federal prisoner can file for bankruptcy. However, you may have to request a trustee of the court to meet with you at the prison and you may have to sign a power of attorney, allowing a family member to meet with creditors on your behalf.


    Federal Cure: FAQ

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy