• You're right, your question isn't really a question. So much for asking questions on this site. 😅
      Lol. And he really cares about feeling girls... I mean girl's feelings.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      At least he's straight. :D
      Jenny, you sure??
    • Jenny Rizzo
      Archie Bunker, are you trying to say the questioner by the name of Davy is gay?
      I didn't say anything. I merely asked a question. You're making the assumption that he isn't.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      You didn't say anything? But you are skeptic to know if "I'm sure" the questioner is straight? He sounds straight to me. What do you think?
  • You need to find a better way to meet girls, dude.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      I don't know in what cave or world you are living in to say there is a better way to meet girls. In today's society, it's common to find a date on the internet before meeting them in person.
      And that's part of what's wrong with the world today. It's much better to meet them in person than through the vacuum of the internet.
    • Jenny Rizzo
      The traditional way seems impossible in a dating world ruled by online apps.
  • Ok, I'll dump. My better half is not here to help me with something he is an expert in. I feel ignored and cast aside when I really need him. He is not communicating and it would really help at this point. It is a real slap in the face for me.