• A good place to begin would be the US Immigration service. They will tell you how many times you can re-enter the US but I don't think there is any limit.There is an amount of time that you can be away where you will then have to come back to the US to hold onto the Green card. If you want to live in Canada you will have to contact the Canadian Embassy. They will let you know what steps you need to take. Good Luck.
  • You cannot become a permanent citizen of Canada with what you currently have. But you can get a work visa for Canada though. Apply through the Canada immigration website.
  • you could try goggling it

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy