• You may have shin splints. You make them stop in any of a number of ways: --whatever you did before they started hurting, stop doing it, or at least cut back (jogging, maybe? dancing on a hard floor? etc.) --get better running / walking shoes --get an orthotic for inside your shoes (expensive!) --get cheap inserts at the drugstore, etc. for about $10 that help most people a lot --take anti-inflammatory over-the-counter drugs, like ibuprofen or Aleve. DO NOT EXCEED THE DOSAGE RECOMMENDED. --if it keeps up, see your doctor. This isn't medical advice; for that, you'd need your doctor to look you over.
  • Thanks im still not so sure its a shin splint but it could be. how long does it take to recover?
  • go see your doctor and get it checked out

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy