ANSWERS: 21
  • You Are 5% British Listen mate - you're definitely not British. Or Australian. Or Canadian even. British culture is simply not your cup of tea. And you're obviously off your trolley! If it just so happens that you live or come from Great Britain, you're still not British. There's not really anything British about you. Do you even like football matches or beer?
  • I'm 30% British by your test ... which is interesting because I am American, but my heritage is 50% English. I guess that's pretty close.
  • You Are 30% British You're about as British as a half hearted Anglophile... in other words, a piss poor Brit. If you are indeed from Britain, you probably consider yourself a European more than anything else. If you're trying to pass for a Brit, you're going to have to try a little harder. Go to a football match. Drink until you puke. And head in to work the next morning totally hungover.
  • My husband was born & raised in England, he's going to be surprised it's so low, LOL! You Are 40% British: You're about as British as a half hearted Anglophile... in other words, a piss poor Brit. If you are indeed from Britain, you probably consider yourself a European more than anything else. If you're trying to pass for a Brit, you're going to have to try a little harder. Go to a football match. Drink until you puke. And head in to work the next morning totally hungover.
  • According to this test I am 50% British - which is interesting, as my mother is Dutch!
  • You Are 40% British You're about as British as a half hearted Anglophile... in other words, a piss poor Brit. If you are indeed from Britain, you probably consider yourself a European more than anything else. If you're trying to pass for a Brit, you're going to have to try a little harder. Go to a football match. Drink until you puke. And head in to work the next morning totally hungover.
  • You Are 75% British Are you British? Hell, you're more of a Brit than the Queen is! You're truly the dog's bollocks... and you know that's not an insult. So what if you're a slobbering drunk obsessed with football? At least you always remember your manners.
  • You Are 80% British Are you British? Hell, you're more of a Brit than the Queen is! You're truly the dog's bollocks... and you know that's not an insult. So what if you're a slobbering drunk obsessed with football? At least you always remember your manners.
  • After the test I would be rather Australian or Kiwi but I am German. Funny?
  • 10% I guess I don't know what football, lorry, storey, centre, or mate (not referring to sex) mean. Tea should be drunk with ice and a squeeze of lemon or lime. Breakfast shouldn't be so big.
  • I am 100% British.
  • Well I thought I was 0%, but your quiz tell me that I'm 25%!
  • Funny thing is i'm not british but this is what it said about me. :) +5 You Are 55% British Congrats, mate. You're are probably British. (If not, definitely Australian. Or Kiwi. Or Canadian.) You enjoy most aspects of mainstream British culture, without being stereotypical about it. You also have a typical British temperament. You wouldn't dream of being impolite.
  • 65% British by your test. But that is a test for working class British. The aristocracy drink coffee rather than tea, follow polo or rugby rather than football, and consider "cheers" vulgar even with alcohol, and very vulgar without. Fish and chips are vulgar as, indeed, are all take-aways: food is brought to, not taken away. German car? Well, Rolls Royce are now German owned, but very, very British. But then, Jaguar is Indian owned.
  • 20 percent birtish. im 60% irish!!!
  • 45% by the test but actually i reckon it's more 10% - i am not patriotic in the slightest and i don't consider myself British - I'm English
  • i'm 70% british acording to your test
  • I am 70% British
  • Surprisingly I'm only 75% British. I can't imagine what the remaining 25% is.
  • Only 65%. I'm actually disappointed...
  • Depends what you mean by british, i think im very british sayin i was born and raised here and sayin i moved out of the UK for a while and couldnt wait to move back i think im very British in that way, I missed the politeness, the food and even the people. You really cant beat british life if you ask me. But then if you mean british in blood line, then, my mothers side of the family came from Russia and my Dads from Ireland, many years ago, LOL

Copyright 2017, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy